- Expense Report submissions are due (4) days after your Last Onsite Day, as listed on your Deal Memo. We cannot guarantee reimbursements submitted after this deadline.
- Please ensure your expenses have been pre-approved by One Foot Productions, as listed on your Deal Memo.
- To request pre-approval of additional expenses, please discuss with your staffing manager and CC email@example.com.
Submit an Expense Report
A. CREATE YOUR FIRST EXPENSE
- Open your Expensify mobile app.
- Open the Expenses tab on the bottom left and select the + in the upper right.
- Select the Type:
- SmartScan: Upload or take a photo of your receipt and Expensify will autofill the rest.
- Expense: Manually enter a receipt/expense. Please note that a receipt photo is still required for reimbursement.
- Distance: Track your car travel & submit for mileage reimbursement.
- Time: For submitting an invoice (see our Invoice submission instructions).
- Category: Expensify requires that you select a category.
- If you're not sure, select the first option and once you submit, we will adjust if necessary.
- Comment: Format using your initials and the expense description.
- Examples: "JS: Rental Car" or "KM: OFP Card / Staff Meal"
- Customers: Select client for re-billing.
- Leave blank if not applicable or you do not know.
- Billable should be enabled if the invoice is re-billable to a client.
- Reimbursable should be enabled unless a OFP card/account was used for the transaction.
- Select the corresponding Report:
- To create a new Report, select the + in the upper right and refer to section B for instructions
- Select Save.
B. CREATE A NEW EXPENSE REPORT
Note: Please create separate reports for personal expenses versus transactions using a OFP card/account.
- Open the Reports tab on the bottom, and select the + in the upper right.
- Report Name: Please follow the format, "[YOUR NAME] - Expenses: [SHOW YEAR]" ex. "JOHN SMITH - Expenses: NBA ASW 2017".
- Type: Expense Report
- Policy: OFP Employee Expenses
- Select Create in the upper right and repeat section A as applicable.
C. SUBMIT YOUR REPORT
- Open the Reports tab on the bottom.
- Select the applicable Report.
- Make sure all of the applicable expenses are linked to your report. Select Add Expense (paperclip icon), to re-connect any previously entered expenses.
- Select Next
- Enable Attach PDF to receive a PDF by email for your records.
- Select Submit